piątek, 1 lutego 2008

personal loans for 500 fico

Again I put out the disclaimer that all lawsuits are up to interpretation and this is by no means a slam dunk, but I think all three of you should step back for a minute and stop thinking of this as a high level legal discussion and think of it as a way of getting to a CA who refuses to negotiate to work with you.
Should we try to negotiate a settlement or should I try to dispute the charge offs or should we just let them sit there and eventually drop off?
Does anybody out there know if having a past bk with a CU will stop us from being able to obtain a loan through a CU in the future?
(Personal loans for 500 fico) Oh well....I'm a rebuilder, and I already have some of the subprime cards...can't seem to get my foot in the door for some of the prime cards...not just yet anyway...so when I read about CB& T, I figured...well why not?
On EQ, are they listing in the CA section of the report, or in the regular creditor section?
Does anyone know the effect on disputing online with CSC if you do not have the full account no? I want to start because I am sick of waiting for my hard copy report, but the account numbers i can get off PG are not complete. Should I wait, or dispute with only partial account no's?
They will just tell you that local law enforcement will handle your case and seek damages from the person who did it.
(A jar of salsa is nice but it's not that great right out of the bottle.

Brak komentarzy: