piątek, 1 lutego 2008

loans without teletrack approval

My mother in law is telling us that we need to buy 2 rent houses to add to the other 2 before we buy our own home.
Picantel I had no problems with him either, but he has further stated that that remark was aimed directly at me lol..
I had a repo in 99 that was reaged in March to make it look like it happened infeb...of THIS year!
(Loans without teletrack approval) Since then, our situation has dramatically changed and I am researching for some answers to a couple of questions that I have to determine our best possible choice of options now in order to be able to get another mortgage in 2 to 3 years.
Americredit actually followed the law and put a notation "consumer disputes accuont information" on all of my reports...when I didn't.
And of course, they haven't sent me another preapproval like all the others do if you don't take the first offer.

Brak komentarzy: