piątek, 1 lutego 2008

unitedcash loans complaints

I just had an old c/o from Eddie Bauer/FCNB pop up on my credit report after being gone for over a year...
Crap 1 will start out at a $500 dollar limit and will probably get increase to 3 to 5K in two or three years. Same for Orchard.
Sometimes you can run into creditors that will take the easy way out and try to refer you back to the CRAs. But I won't settle for that answer and remind them that if they where reporting right in the first place I would not be now contacting them directly.
(Unitedcash loans complaints) When you dispute an item on your credit report, im assuming that the Credit bureau contacts the Origional creditor to validate the information reported. Does this prompt the Creditor to start the collections process again with me?
I wanted to let y'all know what a real, a TANGIBLE difference all of your contributions have made in our lives...a difference that will echo for years to come.
Title eliminated is where you eliminate the "license plate" of the home and combine it witht he land its on and now the home/land is real property.
On the phone with Americrap as I'm writing this....on hold of course...what a shock!

Brak komentarzy: