poniedziałek, 4 lutego 2008

personal loan contract example

So if it's a chargeoff, whether or not the late history shows makes no impact on FICO. At least in this case. So just ignore PG making the change (like we didn't already know this! LOL but TU is my best score and i was gonna be MAJOR PO'd if PG would have been right.
Before all this happened TU sent me an updated report, listed was the places I applied for credit and the address I had given them.
On all letters, make sure you "cc" the bottom of the letter with important people...FTC, AG, etc.
(Personal loan contract example) I've been receiving monthly bills from MCI, even though I don't have MCI service.
I was just going to put all the documents out there to see with little comment by me.
short answer to this is to breathe.................trust your loan officer.........expect a GFE upfront.................then get a couple of second opinions to make sure that you are confident that you are recieving a good deal.
MY OPINION DON'T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY IF THEY PULL FOR A CHECKING/SAVINGS/CD....credit card or loan is fine to pull and logical...
Just want to make sure I have all the ammo I need in order to make a complaint against the OC if they wont delete.

Brak komentarzy: