piątek, 1 lutego 2008

easy qualifying bad credit instant loan

Thanks for that info..I'd like to start the dispute process, because 3 more calls got me nothing...
Is it enough for me to say to not call me at home or work or does this have to be in writing? Have others in this situation simply gotten caller ID and screened all their calls?
Until recently my lead-footed older son was on my auto insurance policy .
(Easy qualifying bad credit instant loan) CONTRACTING FOR, CHARGING, OR RECEIVING INTEREST OR TIME PRICE DIFFERENTIAL; USURIOUS INTEREST.
NCO COLLECTED ALOT OF MONEY AND NEVER FORWARDED THE MONEY TO THE CREDITOR AFTER 5 YEARS AND YES I KNOW ITS AGAINST FRCA
My allegation is that CA was in receipt of dispute/validation request and failed to report account as disputed.

Brak komentarzy: