czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

seured personal loans

When I applied for chase online. I had to wait the whole ten days before they sent me an email stating I was approved for 1500.00. It's been 9 days sice I was approved and I still havent got my card yet. They pulled TU and on my split files I had a 650 on my good report and 600 on my bad report. , so hopefully, I'll be approved. I have no derogs on my report, but utilization is high.
They are allowed to disclose a limited amount of information for the purpose of collecting only.
"worst advice: someone told me to dispute a tradeline and the CRA still verified it.
(Seured personal loans) And since when do they figure in CLOSED accounts?? I actually closed some HELP my score!! I only have 4 OPEN at this point, and I am still being penalized for past accounts?!?!

Brak komentarzy: