czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

loans for low credit applicants

Of course, it could be a combo of both reasons, but I do know for fact that a decrease in available credit is a score killer.
Right now some say "Account charged off", a couple of "Reposession" and several bank cards say "Past due 150 days" after the "BK" part.
I have already made the manager mad, so I don't want to push him much more, but I do want to protect myself.
(Loans for low credit applicants) Well, I guess I should have told the friend what I was doing bc this tradeline was verified in about 1 week.
You tried to do the right thing by paying the amounts that you were offered.
On EQ, are they listing in the CA section of the report, or in the regular creditor section?
Would it be worth it to ask the CAs for validation and hope the takeover prevents the new company from validating?

Brak komentarzy: