czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

loan without ssn

By the time I found out last year that Platinum had become the gold-standard, so to speak, my credit had been long trashed and I was too scared to ask for an upgrade.
I can't believe one company has me listed 5 times 60 days late, 1 times 30 and 1 time 90 days.
So if it's a chargeoff, whether or not the late history shows makes no impact on FICO. At least in this case. So just ignore PG making the change (like we didn't already know this! LOL but TU is my best score and i was gonna be MAJOR PO'd if PG would have been right.
(Loan without ssn) Wherefore, Plaintiff prays for judgment against the defendant as follows:
We will need some wordly guidence since we are heading for a nuclear showdown.
Second, you're saying it would be better for me to go for the loan in my name with one income instead of using the VA loan with both of our incomes?
I disputed two of the debts with Experian this week because the amount is wrong on one and try to get it in writing.
The office the OC turned the paperwork into shows they office to be a "professional association company." The office I have had to correspond with is listed as "a domestic profit company." Both are behind on their state registrations.

Brak komentarzy: